Find preprints on arXiv.
Dissertation: Asymptotically complex hyperbolic Einstein metrics and CR geometry (submitted in March 2013). Computer Modern version here. Corrections (Jan. 16, 2018).
- A GJMS construction for 2-tensors and the second variation of the total $Q$-curvature, Pacific J. Math. 262, No. 2 (2013), 437-455
- Asymptotics of ACH-Einstein metrics, J. Geom. Anal. 24 (2014), 2135-2185
- (with K. Akutagawa) Proper harmonic maps between asymptotically hyperbolic manifolds, Math. Ann. 364, No. 3 (2016), 793-811
- GJMS operators, $Q$-curvature, and obstruction tensor of partially integrable CR manifolds, Diff. Geom. Appl. 45 (2016), 78-114
- (with K. Hirachi and T. Marugame) Variation of total Q-prime curvature on CR manifolds, Adv. Math. 306 (2017), 1333-1376
- Einstein metrics on strictly pseudoconvex domains from the viewpoint of bulk-boundary correspondence, In: J. Byun, H. Cho, S. Kim, K.-H. Lee, J.-D. Park (eds.), Geometric Complex Analysis, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics vol. 246, Springer, 2018
- A construction of Poincaré-Einstein metrics of cohomogeneity one on the ball, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 147, No. 9 (2019), 3983-3993
- Deformation of Einstein metrics and $L^2$ cohomology on strictly pseudoconvex domains, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 373 (2020), 5685-5705
- (with K. Hirachi and C. Lübbe) $Q$-curvature of Weyl structures and Poincaré metrics. Preprint
- Canonical almost complex structures on ACH Einstein manifolds. Preprint