Department of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University
Toyonaka, Osaka 560-0043, JAPAN
e-mail: yasuda.takehiko.sci (at) osaka-u.ac.jp (now switching to this new email address)
I am a mathematician working in Osaka, Japan. My speciality is Algebraic Geometry, which is a study of shapes given by polynomial equations. My recent studies are about what might be called Arithmetic Singularities, that is, a study of relation between singularities of such shapes and the number theory.
Keywords of my works include:
singularities, jets and arcs, motivic and p-adic integration, the McKay correspondence, rational points, higher Semple-Nash blowups and F-blowups, wild quotient singularities, counting field extensions
- now switching to a new email address. 2021/11/23
- posted the book in preparation, "Motivic integration, the McKay correspondence and wild ramification (tentative title)," to the "Publication" page. 2021/11/11
- The paper "On convergence of stringy motives of wild -cyclic quotient singularities" by Mahito Tanno has been accepted for publication in Communications in Algebra. 2021/11/04
- updated my cv. 2021/08/24
- a new preprint The isomorphism problem of projective schemes and related algorithmic problems is now on arXiv. 2021/07/21
- a new preprint Open problems in the wild McKay correspondence and related fields is now on arXiv. 2021/07/16
The Cost of Knowledge (Elsevier Boycott)
I signed on The Cost of Knowledge of Aug. 5, 2015. I would like to refrain from cooperating with Elsevier by publishing, refereeing or doing editorial work.